USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have started reading Kaplan notes for immunology and I was wondering is it necessary to read the whole book or are there some important topics to consider, b/c reading the whole book seems a waste of time. :notsure:

Iit would be great if someone can tell important topics to go through... :happy:

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Do your homework!

Sorry to tell you that the whole book is important and you can't skip any chapter.

You can't get a smaller book for immunology, Kaplan notes is the smallest and you have to read it all :p

·
Registered
65 Posts
as already mentioned...
kaplan videos+lecture notes gives u total understanding of immunology...but i gues u can also do gud only vid notes...but again it depends how much time u wanna invest..i did both though...
best of luck

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone for ur help!!! i'll try to absorb as much immuno as i can although i hate it!!!:(

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sorry to tell you that the whole book is important and you can't skip any chapter.

You can't get a smaller book for immunology, Kaplan notes is the smallest and you have to read it all :p
On the subject of Immunology..
my test is soon and I was wondering if it is really needed for us to go over that horrendous table for immunizations...it just doesn't sink in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts