USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am an incoming ENT resident this year and wanted to offer my Step 1 and Step 2 note collection that I created while studying for these exams. My notes are very clear, concise, organized, and a useful collection for students studying for the board exams. I have private tutored for USMLE Step 1 and 2 for 2+ years now and have been adding to the collection as I've worked with students. Every student that I've worked with found the notes be extremely helpful and a great model for their study routine. Creating these notes was a major reason for how I scored 262 on Step 1 and 273 on Step 2.

My Step 1 collection is 134 pages and my Step 2 collection is 280 pages. They serve as a great example of how to organize and take your own notes while also being a reliable and accurate tool to look up material. If interested, I will be happy to share a free sample from the notes collection related to any topic of your choice. Please feel free to message me for more details!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! I am an incoming ENT resident this year and wanted to offer my Step 1 and Step 2 note collection that I created while studying for these exams. My notes are very clear, concise, organized, and a useful collection for students studying for the board exams. I have private tutored for USMLE Step 1 and 2 for 2+ years now and have been adding to the collection as I've worked with students. Every student that I've worked with found the notes be extremely helpful and a great model for their study routine. Creating these notes was a major reason for how I scored 262 on Step 1 and 273 on Step 2.

My Step 1 collection is 134 pages and my Step 2 collection is 280 pages. They serve as a great example of how to organize and take your own notes while also being a reliable and accurate tool to look up material. If interested, I will be happy to share a free sample from the notes collection related to any topic of your choice. Please feel free to message me for more details!
Hi,
How much will you be charging for both step 1 & 2 notes?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,
How much will you be charging for both step 1 & 2 notes?

Hi! Thank you for your interest. I am selling both note sets for $75USD each. The Step 1 collection is 134 pages and the Step 2 collection is 280 pages. Please let me know if you would like a sample of the notes and I can email them to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts