USMLE Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I am thinking of preparing for step 1 in sep oct period. Athouvh didnt apply yet but o t is my deadline for sure.
If anyone is really serious, then we can start a small group.
Whatsapp- +919811223568
FB

1. Discuss new exam patterns
2. Practice material (believe me, i have a lot)
3. Motivate each other

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please send your mobile nunber here once, so that i can add in a group.
My plan is to quickly revise kaplan. . In a timed bound manner and discuss on whatsapp as per convinience. What we can do is put up queries and anyone can answer or start a discussion.
Also, we can make a schedule like, 53 days fr behavioral, 1week for anat, and try to stick up to it.
Later, start doind qbanks, while keeping first aid at the side.

THISIS MY VIEWPOINT. PLEASE SHARE SOME OTHER BETTER IDEA, IF YOU HAVE.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!
Im sorry because i might be posting something thats unrelated ro your thread but this is the closest thing i could find to what I'm looking for.

I'm a mesical student in Egypt. I was thinking of taking step one in october too.
I just finished my 3rd year(finished anatomy histology biochem physiology path pharma micro parasitology)

The thing is-we just finished finals here, and i should start preparing for the exam but-
I dont kno where to start.
I dont kno if 3 months is enough time
I have a lot of textbooks for these subjects and the kaplan books for step 1.

I was just looking for someone who took step 1 in egypt or who is thinking of taking it in under similar circumstances.

My number is 00201156481940. Please add me to your group because we just finished finals and im not as motivated ro start studying as i should be.

I apologise because the post is long and for wasting your time.
Btw the link for the forum rules was redirecting me to the homepage so if i broke the rules please tell me.
Thank u!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts