USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I plan on giving my exam in March/April 2016. I have done 1 Kaplan read for all subjects except anatomy, BS and psych. Doing path from pathoma currently. Haven't started UW yet. I have a research job (in New Haven, CT, US) so it is getting tough. This is the final push so really need mutual motivation. Aiming for 250+ at least (dream big and dare to fail ;)). We can coordinate online or in person if you happen to be located nearby.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Serious Study Partner

I Have a full-time job and I feel like I'm not making a big progress towards the Exam , I'm aiming to take it in March-May .Please let me know if we can study together and be steady .

Marie-France

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Have a full-time job and I feel like I'm not making a big progress towards the Exam , I'm aiming to take it in March-May .Please let me know if we can study together and be steady .

Marie-France
My problem exactly! I'm thinking of making an email thread and/or whatsapp group. Send you email/whatsapp number and I'll get in touch with you. WE CAN DO IT :D

·
Registered
5 Posts

Marie-France
Hi I am planning to give my exam in march let me know if u r interested to be a sp ....will text you email.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts