USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for serious serious serious female sp . I need someone done with FA ,good in English , have time from 9 am- 1:30 pm ct. My exam July 30 it's better if your exam around this time I don't want to change from partner to other. If someone have experience like kaplan course or took the test before that's better. Plz if you are a negative person or not available at this time don't leave your Skype id. Leave your Skype Id and something about yourself.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
study partner

I'm looking for serious serious serious female sp . I need someone done with FA ,good in English , have time from 9 am- 1:30 pm ct. My exam July 30 it's better if your exam around this time I don't want to change from partner to other. If someone have experience like kaplan course or took the test before that's better. Plz if you are a negative person or not available at this time don't leave your Skype id. Leave your Skype Id and something about yourself.

Thanks in advance.
skype id rahil.ahmed11

·
Registered
49 Posts
I live in Minnesota

Hello, are you still looking for a study partner? I am an IMG, and mother of 3. I also have time from 9 am- 1:30 pm. I have done neuroanatomy so far and Physiology, Immunology and Biochemistry, just one read. Currently working on Pathoma with videos and solving neuroanatomy questions via Point (high yield neuroanatomy) and QMAX. I am very motivated but need someone to keep me on track. Can you please tell me what are you looking for and what is your preference??

Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts