USMLE Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a stupid n blunder mistake .... i created a new email adress just for the ECFMG ....so the other day i finished with the ECFMG web application .....so i gave my email adress thinking its ****@hotmail.com.....but now i see its ****@hotmail.ca .....now i wont be able to get the user id ...... i am sooo worried wat to do now ? .....will this issue be sorted out if i call them on monday ? ...or is it going to be complecated process ???? :(

· Registered
405 Posts
I made a stupid n blunder mistake .... i created a new email adress just for the ECFMG ....so the other day i finished with the ECFMG web application .....so i gave my email adress thinking its ****@hotmail.com.....but now i see its ****@hotmail.ca .....now i wont be able to get the user id ...... i am sooo worried wat to do now ? .....will this issue be sorted out if i call them on monday ? ...or is it going to be complecated process ???? :(
Was that email id of yours accepted??? I doubt it because that is not a real id (in the sense that there is nothing like hotmail.ca) and it may not be accepted.

Anyways, you can always call them and explain them your problem. You will have to have patience because you may have to end up calling them lots of times.

· Registered
161 Posts
cal dem

i think u should call them on monday to tell them about this problem.don't worry i am the person who sc***** up her application thrice!! and finally called them up..it solved my problem for once and all.so i hope the same will happen in u r case.keep your hat on till that.. :)

· Registered
1 Posts
Very Very Serious Problem. PLZ Help...

Guys I have an even serious problem.
I messed Up on my 3rd year MBBS Exam. I actually flunked one subject by 2 marks. I will be appearing in the next exam in 2 months. Will this have any affect on my application. And how big of a damage is this? the subject is Community Medicine.
Pleaseeeee Help....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.