USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking for a skype study partner. I want to spend as many hours as possible each day and it must be daily. We should help motivate each other and can discuss a study plan and study together. I have relatively gone through the material through out my basics but now am hard memorizing as we
Tend to forget things. I am using first aid, u world, pathoma, goljan and dit a little. I'm within the eastern standard time zone. Please message me with your skype id or email if interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey im looking for a skype study partner. I want to spend as many hours as possible each day and it must be daily. We should help motivate each other and can discuss a study plan and study together. I have relatively gone through the material through out my basics but now am hard memorizing as we
Tend to forget things. I am using first aid, u world, pathoma, goljan and dit a little. I'm within the eastern standard time zone. Please message me with your skype id or email if interested.
Hey I am looking for the same thing exactly! But I am at the beginning phase of my studies, am going through the primers for DIT. PMed you

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi! im looking for a sp too.my exam is in march. when is ur's? i want someone to revise FA and pathima with along with slides.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Step1

·
Registered
46 Posts
hi im in pacific time planning to give my exams in march also. i wana do as many hours as possible. at the moment reviewing uworld and fa. i need the person to be daily and consistent. please get back to me soon.
skype id: dskype
email: [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts