USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I was filling the online form for extension of my original eligibilty period (april-june). I was able to fill my name, address, and all other information and I got the request code. ECFMG has already accepted my 186 form. After that I got an option to pay the fee (70$), which i paid. After that, the page showed that your session has ended and you will be redirected to another page to complete your request. But the next page didnot open and showed server error 404 instead. Now, everytime I try to reload that page it keeps showing same error. I have informed ecfmg on [email protected]. I can call ECFMG only by tomorrow due to time zone difference. My financial section in OASIS shows 70$ for IWA EPex in process. Now, I dont even see extend eligibility link in IWA.
I am not sure that my request has been completed, or not? I dont know what to do next..
have anyone experienced similar problem before.. plzz, any advice will be welcome

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey I am experiencing a similar problem. I also applied for an extension, and I received an email confirming that my request has been accepted. When I try to log into IWA to print my permit, I keep getting a 404 error, too. The server might be down or something. If you call them can you let me know what they said? thanks ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey I am experiencing a similar problem. I also applied for an extension, and I received an email confirming that my request has been accepted. When I try to log into IWA to print my permit, I keep getting a 404 error, too. The server might be down or something. If you call them can you let me know what they said? thanks ;)
Don't worry. Its definitely due to server error and it might be solved by tomorrow. My problem was solved the very next day.
You can email them but they only reply after 5 business day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts