USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am doing volunteer in a clinic, doing data entry and analysis directly from patients charts and under two well known MDs affiliated with a university who will be very glad to give good LoRs especially commending my hard work and maybe my IQ :)),

I am also volunteering in a free clinic once a week, where I only take history and present cases, and MD there will also give me an LoR, I will have 1 year with of both parties, but I am worried that those will not be counted as USCE, I tried observership but only able to get in private clinic, which I find of no much benefit, I have high scores, but old grad, I feel concerned because I will have to prepare myself to the match and the same time don't want to loss what I am doing because it is filling the gap in my CV, tell me what do you think please

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Yes' it's USCE

Yes it's counted as USCE.

Go ahead and pass the CS and together with your strong LoRs and high scores you should be able to get interviews next September.

The only two things that can be better of what you are doing right now is Externships and Research but even without them I think you should be able to get into residency.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts