USMLE Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...
I plan to go for USMLE... I just completed my internship but when I read the posts,, I amm confused now!!! because I want to settle in India itself after completing my residency..the quality of studies there is better, but it would in fact sort of effect me as developed versus developing countries have different patterns of diseases... should I drop the USMLE plan and go for AIPGE?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Your will never look back

This is a one way ticket my dear,

Once you do the USMLE and get into US residency, am sure you'll never look back and will not return to India.

The quality of life in USA is way way better than India, specially for doctors.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a one way ticket my dear,

Once you do the USMLE and get into US residency, am sure you'll never look back and will not return to India.

The quality of life is in USA is way way better than India, specially for doctors.
What if I have to have to come back!!! is it still foany use to me?to go for USMLE???? coz the reason we go for USMLE is better life n carerover thr!!thnku so much for replying dujbeeee

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Please clarify what you are saying!

What if I have to have to come back!!! is it still foany use to me?to go for USMLE???? coz the reason we go for USMLE is better life n carerover thr!!thnku so much for replying dujbeeee
There's no "foany" in the entire English dictionary!!!
There's no "carerover" in the entire English dictionary!!!
My name dulbee not dujbeeee!!!

Accordingly I cannot interact with you, as your post is completely vague.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's no "foany" in the entire English dictionary!!!
There's no "carerover" in the entire English dictionary!!!
My name dulbee not dujbeeee!!!

Accordingly I cannot interact with you, as your post is completely vague.
What if I have to have to come back!!! is it still of any use to me?to go for USMLE???? coz the reason we go for USMLE is better life n career over thr!!thnku so much for replying dulbee... pls ignore d previous post!!!!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Now we understand what you are saying

What if I have to have to come back!!! is it still of any use to me?to go for USMLE???? coz the reason we go for USMLE is better life n career over thr!!thnku so much for replying dulbee... pls ignore d previous post!!!!
Then in that case you should answer this question;
Are American Board Certified Doctors do better than Indian Postgrad doctors in India? if the answer is NO, then I see no point you go to USA doing USMLE and residency wasting your time and thousands of dollars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.