USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i mean i have started studying for usmle step 1 first from kapalnbooks but soon ill go to dvd thing i couldnt understand a thing do i need to remember each word and everything from notes i mean i was doing micro and that bacteria classification test treatment reactions medium etc etc each and every word i mean its a whole book how can we remember so many details :eek:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess its time to say good bye to all activities and have a book and pen and keep studying :confused:
sometimes i really think why i thought to become a doctor just to be a book worm lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
i mean i have started studying for usmle step 1 first from kapalnbooks but soon ill go to dvd thing i couldnt understand a thing do i need to remember each word and everything from notes i mean i was doing micro and that bacteria classification test treatment reactions medium etc etc each and every word i mean its a whole book how can we remember so many details :eek:
Memorization does not help - you will forget it quickly and prepping for step 1 the correct way will help you for step 2, 3 and specialty boards down the line. So do it properly the first time.http://www.instituteforboardprep.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
i guess its time to say good bye to all activities and have a book and pen and keep studying :confused:
sometimes i really think why i thought to become a doctor just to be a book worm lol
I've also same feeling ..
I'd already studied Micro.. but i can't remember it detail..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts