USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend had an interview yesterday. It was an FM interview. She also applied to IM and ObgYn.
In the interview they asked her
Did you apply for other specialties???

She answered them the truth, YES

Then after the interview she came out very upset and thinks that those people will never take her...

Would do you think about this, should we tell the truth?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wooow, that so bold of them to ask
I guess they wanted to justify why they are not taking so they thought let's trap her in this question

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we should say NO even if we did apply
because first of all
They don't have the rights to ask you :mad:

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
This question was asked to Fischer Conrad and he gave an amazing answer as usual
He said this;

Of course don't tell them YES, tell them out-rightly NO
If you tell the truth then This is just like going on a date and your girlfriend asks you do you have other girlfriends and you tell her yes I wanted to go with your sister but she was not available and I had to go with you!!!

:D:D:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Terrible mistake!

Terrible mistake!

That is exactly why we recommend get some interview preparation before going to the interview. Unfortunately, your friend have lost the chance to match at that program, indefinitely!

People, when we were in your position, nobody EVER offered interview preparation for $200, and nobody wrote a PS for us for $100. Our group of medical residents have started these services to help our young colleagues like you, but still, some of you dont get it. You have to understand, we make good money and we are not interested in making $100 from you, instead we genuinely want to help you, while we establish our services simultaneously.

Its quite depressing to see a person like your friend shooting herself on the foot.

Enough said, if you want to get in to residency, take each interview seriously, like its your only interview. If you like to learn about us, please visit: http://WeWriteDocs.com and view our testimonials and work sample.

We have been helping our colleagues like you all the time. You have nothing to loose, simply write to us. We guarantee your satisfaction. There is no other place where you get one on one personal assistance from an active medical resident, who will guide you at each and every step.

thank you
WeWriteDocs
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
it might be possible that they may simply be testing your truthfullness since they know that you must have applied to others as well and in that case i feel your friend did right by saying yes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Terrible mistake!

That is exactly why we recommend get some interview preparation before going to the interview. Unfortunately, your friend have lost the chance to match at that program, indefinitely!

People, when we were in your position, nobody EVER offered interview preparation for $200, and nobody wrote a PS for us for $100. Our group of medical residents have started these services to help our young colleagues like you, but still, some of you dont get it. You have to understand, we make good money and we are not interested in making $100 from you, instead we genuinely want to help you, while we establish our services simultaneously.

Its quite depressing to see a person like your friend shooting herself on the foot.

Enough said, if you want to get in to residency, take each interview seriously, like its your only interview. If you like to learn about us, please visit: http://WeWriteDocs.com and view our testimonials and work sample.

We have been helping our colleagues like you all the time. You have nothing to loose, simply write to us. We guarantee your satisfaction. There is no other place where you get one on one personal assistance from an active medical resident, who will guide you at each and every step.

thank you
WeWriteDocs
Email: [email protected]
Yeh WeWriteDocs are absolute right, they are not interested in making $100 for us, instead they want to make at least 3 to 5 thousand dollars from us. Beware of these spammers. about the testimonials on their website, they delete all the comments posted which they don't like, you would not be able to read and negative comment on their website because they delete all those comments and leave positive ones mostly written by themselves.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts