USMLE Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***Skype group for Qbanks solving (UW,NBME 1-4, Clinical mastery series NBME, Kaplan)

THis is new group for qbanks solving together everyday, as sets of 10-20 Qs in set. THis help to review quickly questions, and expose concepts together...
Who want to be in, just put here you skype nickname, or send me your nick in private,
Good luck to everyone...

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi

***Skype group for Qbanks solving (UW,NBME 1-4, Clinical mastery series NBME, Kaplan)

THis is new group for qbanks solving together everyday, as sets of 10-20 Qs in set. THis help to review quickly questions, and expose concepts together...
Who want to be in, just put here you skype nickname, or send me your nick in private,
Good luck to everyone...
Please for those who sent me nicknames for skype, please check again, and send me a corect named Nicknames, because skype found a lot of members with same nick, specify please how to search,
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts

Good luck to everyone...
elena-v-toronto

·
Registered
25 Posts
Kindly' add me

Good luck to everyone...
Suzette992

1 - 20 of 56 Posts