USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am Dominika from Poland. I have already taken step1 and step2ck (261, 270). I am looking for a study partner on skype to go through FA cases. My skype is dominika zoltowska. I will be waiting for hearing from you!

· Registered
42 Posts
Hello, I am Dominika from Poland. I have already taken step1 and step2ck (261, 270). I am looking for a study partner on skype to go through FA cases. My skype is dominika zoltowska. I will be waiting for hearing from you!
Hello. My name is Takuro Nakazawa, m, 31 yo, physician, specializing Gastro, endoscopy. I've taken step1 and CK. Why don't you practice with me. My skype is ntakuro3
Two dominika zoltowska appear on Skype. Do you have photo?? Which one is you? If you are ok, let's practice together. Please let me know later.

· Registered
44 Posts
Tutor available!

Hello!

We provide Skype prep for step 2 CS! A US trained doctor will go over all the cases and mini cases with you! We will also guide you with tips and tricks which are sure to make you successful in 1st attempt. We will work with your timeline and design the program according to your needs!

contact us at [email protected]

Good Luck!

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello. My name is Takuro Nakazawa, m, 31 yo, physician, specializing Gastro, endoscopy. I've taken step1 and CK. Why don't you practice with me. My skype is ntakuro3
Two dominika zoltowska appear on Skype. Do you have photo?? Which one is you? If you are ok, let's practice together. Please let me know later.
It would be great to practise together I just left you the message on skype :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.