USMLE Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys
i m looking for a serious study partner for fa . this is for people who have already done uw and fa once and want to do fa fast. we can either set targets for the day and keep in touch regularly so that we dont fall back or slow down..and push each other as much possible or we could work out something mutual over skype which is good for both sides
i am currently doing my wrong questions of uw and will start fa in 3 days.

rest we could discuss over skype

no beginners please only serious people who have exam towards november end

please leave ur skype ids and i will add u or u could pm me

·
Registered
81 Posts
sp FA and Uworld anatomy nd pharmacology

hi me too looking for sp for anatomy pahrmacology FA and u world question , starting from 4 am on my time i am living in north carolina. skype ziri7008

·
Registered
282 Posts
SP to cover Organ Systems.

Hi, Folks!

I was looking somebody who is actually holding exam on November to stick with me to cover Organ Systems - I have done with Kaplan Q-bank X2 UW x3 times and read FA about 5-6 times = I just need Emotional Factor to go through FA last time = my scores on NBME 7,13 and 15 - were 217, 224, 228 UWSA 232 and 242 - Kaplan 8 hour Self Assessments 64% and 74% - please contact me if you're the same level person = bc it's very important for us to go through in quick fast step manner - please contact to me on Skype: citadel08
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
28 Posts
need study partner for step 1

hi guys
i m looking for a serious study partner for fa . this is for people who have already done uw and fa once and want to do fa fast. we can either set targets for the day and keep in touch regularly so that we dont fall back or slow down..and push each other as much possible or we could work out something mutual over skype which is good for both sides

i am also looking for someone like you,my skype id is-papiya.chowdhury7

·
Registered
23 Posts
fast fa exam in november

this is my Skype please ad me bazouna79

I was looking somebody who is actually holding exam on November to stick with me to cover Organ Systems - I have done with Kaplan Q-bank X2 UW x3 times and read FA about 5-6 times = I just need Emotional Factor to go through FA last time = my scores on NBME 7,13 and 15 - were 217, 224, 228 UWSA 232 and 242 - Kaplan 8 hour Self Assessments 64% and 74% - please contact me if you're the same level person = bc it's very important for us to go through in quick fast step manner - please contact to me on Skype: citadel08
Thank you very much.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi guys

how about your uw score?

·
Registered
3 Posts
first week of december exam date

i need a refresher. I need work on my pharm and FA partner.

Strengths:
Cardio, Pulm

Weaknesses:
Renal

Rest is OK.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey. I want to give a quick revision of FA.. Exam in dec 1st week.. Am looking for serious sp with out distractions n make a schedule n complete that!!
Let me know if u intereted..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts