USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.... I have my exam on feb 7th. planning to come to houston on Jan 17th. looking for a female roomate and study partner . anyone interested, please let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi.... I have my exam on feb 7th. planning to come to houston on Jan 17th. looking for a female roomate and study partner . anyone interested, please let me know.
Hi,

This is Nishitha. My exam is on feb 9th. I will coming there around same time. i am interested in joining you. Add me in Skype . My id Nishithareddy811.

Thanks
Nishitha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dipthi,

I am and IMG from India and I am also planning to write my CS in last week of Jan.
Please contact me if you are interested to share.
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Dipthi,

I am and IMG from India and I am also planning to write my CS in last week of Jan.
Please contact me if you are interested to share.
Thanks
Hi Aim high

When are you coming to Houston. I have a room booked from Jan 9th to Jan 16th. Let me know if you are interested. I did not see your contact anywhere. Email me at [email protected] if interested

Thanks,
Nishi

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Aim high

When are you coming to Houston. I have a room booked from Jan 9th to Jan 16th. Let me know if you are interested. I did not see your contact anywhere. Email me at [email protected] if interested

Thanks,
Nishi
Hey Nishita,
I am also going to take my CS in March end but wish to travel to the States by February last week. Did your Visa Officer ask you anything about why you intend to travel to the US few weeks before the exam?? I have my visa interview on Sat and I am scared as to what to answer. I just wish to find a study partner and study there before my exams. Will the VO accept this answer?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Nishita,
I am also going to take my CS in March end but wish to travel to the States by February last week. Did your Visa Officer ask you anything about why you intend to travel to the US few weeks before the exam?? I have my visa interview on Sat and I am scared as to what to answer. I just wish to find a study partner and study there before my exams. Will the VO accept this answer?
hi praru,
I dint attend a visa interview. i am a US resident. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.
ALL THE BEST.
thanks
nishitha

·
Registered
19 Posts
cs

Hi,
My exam is on Jan 27, Houston. Is there any female study partner and roommate with room available from Jan 18th at Baymount inn? Thank you :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts