USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,
Sounds good, but I dont really want to travel all the way downtown that takes like 1 hour just to commute....none of the libraries have parking! We could do a skype thing in the evening or something.

Hows ur prep? have u done nbmes yet?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey,
Sounds good, but I dont really want to travel all the way downtown that takes like 1 hour just to commute....none of the libraries have parking! We could do a skype thing in the evening or something.

Hows ur prep? have u done nbmes yet?
Hi,
I've finished the KN and vids but I havent actually started FA and Uworld and I intend to at the end of this month. I wanted to study in a library but since im new to the city i dont know any. is there a library where u particularly go to study....maybe i can come there if you tell me the exact location....Scarborough town centre in a 30 min drive for me

Ps I didnt give any nbmes yet

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,
I've finished the KN and vids but I havent actually started FA and Uworld and I intend to at the end of this month. I wanted to study in a library but since im new to the city i dont know any. is there a library where u particularly go to study....maybe i can come there if you tell me the exact location....Scarborough town centre in a 30 min drive for me

Ps I didnt give any nbmes yet
truly speaking i was studying at home but its impossible....i was thinking to study in a library but as i mentioned earlier im new to the city i dont know any libraries....i really want to seriously study which is only possible if i get out of the house and i have an environment around me to study....i want to give my step 1 in july but right now im totally lost between my studies and the responsibilities at my house and giving that exam in july looks far from possible...
could you suggest me any library...im willing to go anywhere to study...pls and thank u:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts