USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm appearing for Step 1 on the 18th of January. My goal was a 250+ but it seems next to impossible because my score has just been stagnant. I scored a 231 on nbme 17, UWSA Form 1- 610/251, Form 2 580/245. I'll be giving nbme 18 at the end of next week. I really need some advice. Should I postpone my exam? I feel postponing it by another 2 weeks won't really help and I'll just burnout. How do I improve my score in these last few days???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi I'm writing my step next month.. Almost in the same boat as you are.. Really feel postponing is not gonna help.. Keep slogging these last 10 days ..fa revision and important topics revision and i think u ll do well.. Write your exams in 10 days no matter what.. Most ppl score more than they expect.. And your nbme scores are good.. Just my opinion and hell wat do i know im yet to take step 1.. Go for it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Someone posted a list of stuff that we easily forget in step 1 on fb.. Send me your mail id if u want it.. Go through those topics shouldn't take long.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sent you the screen shot of it.. My exam is at the end of Feb.. Going ok i guess. Remembering everything seems to be a problem. Taking my second nbme in a week will know where i stand then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts