USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm appearing on Wednesday for my Step 1 and I gave two UWSAs scoring 245 and 251 on both. I gave Nbme 17 three weeks ago and got a 230 and 18 today with again 230. I am devastated that I literally made no progress in three weeks! I worked on everything the analysis said I was weak in, and though I improved considerably in 18, other areas suffered. I was hoping to score atleast a 245 but now it seems impossible. I've been studying for 9 months now and the fatigue is setting in. I'm scared that if I postpone, i'll never be ready because i feel burned out. But i'm scared of settling for an average score...Desperate for advice!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm appearing on Wednesday for my Step 1 and I gave two UWSAs scoring 245 and 251 on both. I gave Nbme 17 three weeks ago and got a 230 and 18 today with again 230. I am devastated that I literally made no progress in three weeks! I worked on everything the analysis said I was weak in, and though I improved considerably in 18, other areas suffered. I was hoping to score atleast a 245 but now it seems impossible. I've been studying for 9 months now and the fatigue is setting in. I'm scared that if I postpone, i'll never be ready because i feel burned out. But i'm scared of settling for an average score...Desperate for advice!!!
Honestly if u just want to get away with step1 go for this..but 230 is not good for score for IMGs..so if u can just reschedule andgive it another month and take the exam..better be safe than sorry. goodluck

·
Registered
83 Posts
so did you gave your exam? how much do you expect?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts