USMLE Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
When did u write ur exam? How did u find it?
I wrote my exam on Thursday, Nov 12th. I was hard but I was very relieved that it was over once I finished the exam. I did practice exam at the same prometric centre a day before to help decrease test anxiety.

How did you find the exam?

I don't think its too early for the mark to come out if they wrote it on Monday Nov 16th ... the mark comes out on the 3rd Wednesday.... I hope :eek:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I wrote my exam on Thursday, Nov 12th. I was hard but I was very relieved that it was over once I finished the exam. I did practice exam at the same prometric centre a day before to help decrease test anxiety.

How did you find the exam?

I don't think its too early for the mark to come out if they wrote it on Monday Nov 16th ... the mark comes out on the 3rd Wednesday.... I hope :eek:
its the 3rd wed if you gave the exam on wed, thur, fri; and 4th wed if u gave the exam on mon, tues. that has been the standard so far :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
It's explained here ...

"Third or Fourth Wednesday?
-If you take your exam on Wednesday or Thursday or Friday, then you will get your results on the third Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 13th, 2011 (Wednesday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday).
-If you take your exam on Saturday or Monday or Tuesday then you will get your results on the fourth Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 11th, 2011 (Monday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday)"

http://www.usmle-forums.com/general...smle-exam-results-third-fourth-wednesday.html

·
Registered
87 Posts
It's explained here ...

"Third or Fourth Wednesday?
-If you take your exam on Wednesday or Thursday or Friday, then you will get your results on the third Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 13th, 2011 (Wednesday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday).
-If you take your exam on Saturday or Monday or Tuesday then you will get your results on the fourth Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 11th, 2011 (Monday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday)"

http://www.usmle-forums.com/general...smle-exam-results-third-fourth-wednesday.html
congrats ! you will get your score today...hope everything is fine and your score is out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts