USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody..I had given step 1, 6 weeks back and haven't received the result yet. Does any body have any idea on why this delay?..I am tensed :confused:..
Kindly post if u have any idea:rolleyes:...Thankyou::happy:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi everybody..I had given step 1, 6 weeks back and havent recieved the result yet.Does any body have any idea on why this delay?..I am tensed:confused:..
Kindly post if u have any idea:rolleyes:...Thankyou::happy:
Due to the new exam format, the results are getting delayed post 15th May 2010. You might want to read up on the website to see what is the average time of reporting. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due to the new exam format, the results are getting delayed post 15th May 2010. You might want to read up on the website to see what is the average time of reporting. :)
Hey hi, actually people who have given 2 weeks after me have got their result..I havent :(..

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Call again

I cald them too.They did not have much to say:(..I want to know what might be the reason for the delay:)..Do people get their result late? and I don think
its related to score rite..
Sometimes it gets delayed but if you know students who have taken the exam before you and have got their results then there might be something wrong.
Calling ECFMG once is usually not enough, you have to keep calling and talking to different agents until you get the answer. Mention to them that your friends took the exam before you and they got the results.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If u r having ur medical credentials verified currently, then ur result will be withheld till its done and then only it will be released.

Or else its usually 3-4 weeks reporting time even in the new format...Delays in new format were during the transition period

·
Registered
51 Posts
this is the official communique the sent me when i asked if they delayed scores due to pending verification:

"Dear Doctor,

I am writing in response to the e-mail below.

Please be advised verification of you medical education credentials does not affect the scheduling or taking of your examination, nor does it affect the reporting of your examination results.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

[email protected]

DMA"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts