USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gave my step 1 on march 8th. got my result. was 226. i am an IMG. do i have a chance for IM/Neurology? please give me ur advices. as my score isnt that great.

also i have heard that the step 1 exam has been made tuffer. hence people with 210 r matching into IM too.. and thestats have shown that 10%-15% of the world r scoring more than 250 with the change in pattern. how muchof these statements r true? do let me know. thanx to everyone in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
gave my step 1 on march 8th. got my result. was 226. i am an IMG. do i have a chance for IM/Neurology? please give me ur advices. as my score isnt that great.

also i have heard that the step 1 exam has been made tuffer. hence people with 210 r matching into IM too.. and thestats have shown that 10%-15% of the world r scoring more than 250 with the change in pattern. how muchof these statements r true? do let me know. thanx to everyone in advance.
I would go for FM. Else spend more time making contacts and step 2 scores, so you may make it to IM too.. You still have issues getting fellowship without a green card

1 - 4 of 4 Posts