USMLE Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
oh congrats!!! its really a great score!!! i got 233 and bit frustrated,cause always got above 240 in nbmes,dont know what happened :( hope still get a residency with this score. i am happy for u :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey jibs can you share your preparation time. and how in depth did you study everything? and how much did you fare in Qbanks. What you did for Pathology and all stuff? and congrats for a great score.

·
Registered
70 Posts
oh congrats!!! its really a great score!!! i got 233 and bit frustrated,cause always got above 240 in nbmes,dont know what happened :( hope still get a residency with this score. i am happy for u :)
please share your NBME scores, Uw % , UWSA etc...
will be usefull. thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey. i got 224 in nbme 7, 239 in nbme 12 and 247 in nbme 16. my uw score was 76 %. I expected more,but the real exam was harder than those things and i got 233. good luck to everyone

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Sf listen can you share your credentials. And how were you as a student during med school. Can you send me your email address please. Want to have a little guidance from you. Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey after waiting for 2 months got my score its 261
My last nbme were nbme 16:260 and nbme 17:262
congratulations for the killer score. i think we would all be very interested to know your experience :) congrats again. you killed it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts