USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
In step 1 , I didn't read First Aid , but I read all 7 Kaplan books almost 5 times and the font of Kaplan books are very familiar to me , but in step 2 CK some one told me I have to read first aid at least 5 times, but those fonts are not familiar to me .... and in first aid no description but Kaplan they have description but Kaplan books too lengthy and first aid high yield and organized .... please some advise me what i have to do .. coz i want to read any 1 ....

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
In step 1 , I didn't read First Aid , but I read all 7 Kaplan books almost 5 times and the font of Kaplan books are very familiar to me , but in step 2 CK some one told me I have to read first aid at least 5 times, but those fonts are not familiar to me .... and in first aid no description but Kaplan they have description but Kaplan books too lengthy and first aid high yield and organized .... please some advise me what i have to do .. coz i want to read any 1 ....
Hello! In my personal experience for step 2 ck Kaplan books r the best compared to first aid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts