USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody!!

i completed step 1 a couple of days back and am starting wid step 2 now.
from all the information that i gathered here i know this about the preparation..
plz plz feel free to add more information and expand the thread...:)

1)time for prep-3 to 4 months shud b sufficient.
2)books-kaplan and first aid...
3)qbanks-uworld

i wanted to know if videos are any useful for ck and if kaplan qbank is good or will just uwolrd suffice...
anymoew suggestions wud be great..we need a good thread for ck just like the many in step 1..
thnaks!!!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
i'm preparing the same way as you are planning to. It's been about a month now and i must say i'm doing fine with this. Browse thru the posts in this forum and u'll find all that you need for step-2! Happy prepping!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
missing stuff?

hey i think that step up to step2ck and master the boards by conrad fisher are also good.haven't started yet but just telling what i have athered info on the net!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks u guys!

just one thing though..are the kaplan video for step 2 ck any good..or is the book ok in itself..also plz tell me are there separate goljan audio for step 1 and 2????

·
Registered
220 Posts
thanks u guys!

just one thing though..are the kaplan video for step 2 ck any good..or is the book ok in itself..also plz tell me are there separate goljan audio for step 1 and 2????
Yeah, there are diferent goljan notes for ck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts