USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have started my step 2 ck prep and have done almost 200 uworld questions. I need a study partner with whom i can do same uworld test, discuss answers and study general material for step 2 ck. Studying alone fatigues me quickly and the day becomes less productive. let me know if anyone interested. we can see if we are able to study together and if it works for us both. my plan is to finish prep (atleast uworld questions by end of august if possible )
Thankyou

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi
I have started my step 2 ck prep and have done almost 200 uworld questions. I need a study partner with whom i can do same uworld test, discuss answers and study general material for step 2 ck. Studying alone fatigues me quickly and the day becomes less productive. let me know if anyone interested. we can see if we are able to study together and if it works for us both. my plan is to finish prep (atleast uworld questions by end of august if possible )
Thankyou

hello i am doing uworld for ck and need sp so please let me know if you are interested. join me on skype live: johnvoip42

1 - 3 of 3 Posts