USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my names riaz (Paki Punjabi) I took my step 1 last October and will be moving to Chicago on May 5th to start my rotations at Jackson Park Hospital (7531 S Stony Island Ave, Chicago, IL 60649). I am looking for a female study partner preferably Indian or Paki who is also studying for step 2 ck and planning on taking it possibly in the next 3 - 4 months time frame.

As of now I am watching Kaplan Videos step 2 ck and will be soon doing uworld. I do not have time for games, extremely motivated to finish my step 2 ck and cs and just move on, so if you are studying for it as well and need motivation or support, we can study together at a nearby library. PLEASE DO NOT tell me to study with you on skype or none of that crap, this is an extremely tough exam, face to face is what I prefer and I want to get it done! Also please do not message me if you did your med school 10 years ago and now plan on studying for it, I need someone who still has the concepts fresh in there head Thank you, my skype is riaznoor23 and you can also text me 734 883 5791. Thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey,
I am female and studying for step 2 ck too. Seems we can be a good study buddy :). let me know if you like to study together?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts