USMLE Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm looking for a CS study partner to go over the first aid cases and uw cases. My exam is in Atlanta in May. Please reply back if you are interested in studying. I live in California, but I have a flexible schedule.
Thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello. Have you finished reading all the FA and uworld cases? My exam in May 17th in Chicago but just halfway reading the FA cases. I can go over with you a few cases everyday if you want. Im in florida and my best time is between 8:30 to 3:00 PM tues thru Fri. If you're interested you can text me 312 714 8738. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
CS study partner

Hi I'm looking for a CS study partner to go over the first aid cases and uw cases. My exam is in Atlanta in May. Please reply back if you are interested in studying. I live in California, but I have a flexible schedule.
Thank you
Hello!!
Nice to me you! am living in VA, DC area.
I have flexible schedule as you do and my exam is in mid June in AL, and I would like to join you on my Skype address:-"ephrem20161". We can try!
Send me your skype address, if yo will!!!

With regards!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi My exams is in Atlanta on May 18th. My study Id is tamunoel. You can add me and we can work out a schedule

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you
hi. i am looking for a study partner to practice via skype. If you are interested, please let me know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you
Where is CA are you? I would be available to study

·
Registered
21 Posts
hello. Have you finished reading all the fa and uworld cases? My exam in may 17th in chicago but just halfway reading the fa cases. I can go over with you a few cases everyday if you want. Im in florida and my best time is between 8:30 to 3:00 pm tues thru fri. If you're interested you can text me 312 714 8738. Thanks!
hi i am going to take the exam in chicago in may. I've finished fa cases once but i prefer to go over them one more time. If you are interested, please let me know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts