USMLE Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am taking step 2 cs at end of Oct, and I live in Toronto(North York area). I am looking for study partner who can meet on a weekly basis in North York area(close to Yonge/Finch) to practice. Also, I took the Kaplan cs course, so if possible, I would like to practice with someone who also took Kaplan cs course. If interested, please message me, thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interested

Hi,
I'm interested. My exam is in November and I need some practice. i haven't taken the kaplan course though.
Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Guys I'm taking CS in November and will do Kaplan in a week, I'm in Mississauga. Why don't we make a study group for the people who can meet together and share information and prepare for the exam.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys I'm taking CS in November and will do Kaplan in a week, I'm in Mississauga. Why don't we make a study group for the people who can meet together and share information and prepare for the exam.
Hello, I am taking CS in December. I also took NAC osce 1 week ago. I am looking for a study partner to practice in downtown Toronto. Please email me to [email protected] thank u, Snezhana

·
Registered
3 Posts
want to practice together

Hi,
I'm interested. My exam is in early Dec and I need some practice. i will take the kaplan course on Oct. (I am able to be a picky SP:)). I can come to North York, is it easy to parking? But Downtown Toronto, afraid of getting tickets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Toronto - West end

Hi guys,
I'm in the West end. We can meet at any library in this area and it will wipe out the problem of parking tickets, since most of them have decent parking space available.
You can email me at [email protected]
Cheers,
Suman

·
Registered
3 Posts
I believe Toronto's West end will be convenient to everyone as it is accessible by TTC and car with a rough driving time of 30 minutes max. Let's start this group soon.
Suman

1 - 12 of 12 Posts