USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
plz refer ur call

Hi seetal!

I was actually monitoring ur threads to see if u've received ur permit.

Anyways, I would also suggest u to call them and as I've had many calls to them when I had such problems with my application, I know the names of most ECFMG service representatives on the telephone. The best representative I've found so far (although all are good) is a lady whose name is SHARON. If this lady picks up ur call then it's good, however, if somebody else picks up ur call, tell her/him to plz direct ur call to SHARON and tell them that she know about ur problems much more than any other representative. Then they will hopefully direct ur call to her and believe me she is so kind and efficient, and replies responsibly...

Awaiting for ur post regarding this issue.

Good luck!!!1

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congratulations

U r welcome Seetal !

I actually got happy to hear about that and wish u best of luck for the up coming days and a wonderful and successful exam:cool:.

Stay calm, eat well, get enough sleep and have a moderate level of exercise daily in order to avoid tiredness during the exam.

I am await to hear pleasant news from u!:happy:

Best wishes:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.