USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody.

I took my step1 in November 24th ,2010 and no result till this moment.
I contacted ECFMG and the problem is that they need verification that I am a student enrolled in my college.
That is a common problem for score delay. but the real problem that my college does not know how they
do the verification :
would they write a normal letter contain that I am officially enrolled in their college or send form 183 again or there is a special form to be sent ?

Thank you.

· Registered
3,200 Posts
did they send From 183?

Did your school send Form 183?

The solution to your problem is that your medical school sends Form 183 signed by the appropriate medical school official to ECFMG.

When you log in to your OASIS account, what do you see under the "Certificate of Identification Tab"?

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
form 183 has been sent since May!

thanks for your reply .. my medical school sent form 183 to ECFMG in May,2010 and ECFMG accept it . they dont give you a schuduling permit if you did not send that form.
When I went to OASIS: under standard ECFMG certificate there is Usmle transcripts . Does that mean any thing???

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh! thank you!

thank you , I remember , every time I visited OASIS there was a sign of verification (like the "right sign") and now this sign disappear. I did not know what it means! ....but there is a small thing: somewhere in this website (usmle forums) our friends discuss a similar problem (score delay) and they had to send verifications and the question is :Did they send form 183, too ??
I am pleased to your answer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.