USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn holidays threw me off my schedule with all the shopping and gatherings.. now im study blocked.... cant concentrate... anybody know what to do? can anybody help me? did not study for 3 days already

·
Registered
390 Posts
damn holidays threw me off my schedule with all the shopping and gatherings.. now im study blocked.... cant concentrate... anybody know what to do? can anybody help me? did not study for 3 days already
Well I guess you deserve a break, especially during major holiday like Xmas. Don't feel guilty just because you didn't study at all during holiday. Best advice: enjoy your holiday and you'll feel refreshed afterward. No need to push yoursef studying right now, as you're losing your quality time with your family while at the same time you just can't start studying.

When you're ready to study, maybe choosing a easier subject will make the transition easier.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I guess you deserve a break, especially during major holiday like Xmas. Don't feel guilty just because you didn't study at all during holiday. Best advice: enjoy your holiday and you'll feel refreshed afterward. No need to push yoursef studying right now, as you're losing your quality time with your family while at the same time you just can't start studying.

When you're ready to study, maybe choosing a easier subject will make the transition easier.
thanks man.... really helps me calm down.... happy holidays

·
Registered
116 Posts
same here

thanks man.... really helps me calm down.... happy holidays
i can relate to that village man...exactly same is happening to me as well
and me too soo stressed out ..i would rather say i am experiencing a mind block as well as study block !

·
Registered
136 Posts
test drive

Same here !
what i did was i just started with a block of timed and random qbank block and now i know that i have to revise much, and holidays r over.:)
lets start again. ;)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i can relate to that village man...exactly same is happening to me as well
and me too soo stressed out ..i would rather say i am experiencing a mind block as well as study block !
yes, I think there are lots of us with the same problem... completely screws up the schedule and stresses you out cause ur not studying, so you end up stressing while trying to relax :rolleyes: :toosad:

·
Registered
433 Posts
LOL! Your post made me laugh. I've been thrown off pretty much this whole month also. You're worried about only 3 days? Lucky you. :))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts