USMLE Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are creating a group for studying live in New York. Who is interested let send his/her email or phone number so we could arrange.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We are creating a group for studying live in New York. Who is interested let send his/her email or phone number so we could arrange.
Where are you planning to practice ? I have me and my study partner practicing in queens . Are u a group then we both can join in !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where are you planning to practice ? I have me and my study partner practicing in queens . Are u a group then we both can join in !
Heyyy I am also in queens , please e-mail me, I want to join a study group. [email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am interested too! Please count me in. Thanks.
Hi (mdfa),

I left my number but no progress here.
I am in Manhattan but can travel around and we can meet in a library/ barns and noble to practice together.
let me know if possible.
646 419 3982.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd like to join this group as well. Please let me know when/where.

Evaldez65 @ hotmail.com

^had to put spaces (5 post rule) :sleepy:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am interested too! Please count me in. Thanks.
Hi (mdfa),

I left my number but no progress here.
I am in Manhattan but can travel around and we can meet in a library/ barns and noble to practice together.
let me know if possible.
646 419 3982.
Hi solo please send me an email. I can get to Manhattan and practice with you [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts