USMLE Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I am an IMG, female live in Frisco Tx, I wanted to start a serious study round for Step 1, I need someone to keep me accountable:)I am looking for someone who is interested in serious studying. We can motivate each other through this rough times.
Thanks
Suzy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey!
I'm in the same boat! I've been studying for the last couple of months, but nothing serious, just a couple of hours a day. I plan to start really studying for the exam once I'm done with this school semester, which would be the second week of December. I will take my first NBME the 11th of December and plan a schedule from those results.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello,
I am an IMG, female live in Frisco Tx, I wanted to start a serious study round for Step 1, I need someone to keep me accountable:)I am looking for someone who is interested in serious studying. We can motivate each other through this rough times.
Thanks
Suzy
hello I am dr singh living in Georgia, usa, planning to give exam in march too, for which I need a dedicated study partner . if you feel free for study with me then u can contact me at [email protected]. thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello,
Thanks
Suzy
hello I am dr singh living in Georgia, usa, planning to give step 1 in march, for which I need a dedicated study partner . if you feel free for study with me then u can contact me at [email protected]. thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello,
Thanks
Suzy
hello I am dr singh living in Georgia, usa, planning to give step 1 in march, for which I need a dedicated study partner . if you feel free for study with me then u can contact me at [email protected]. thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts