USMLE Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii...Dr Momina here.I am Pakistani medical graduate(YOG:2020),have started preparation for USMLE step 1. I am a beginner and need a study partner for accountability and motivation to complete daily targets.My resources are BNB videos,FA and UW.
If you are willing to be one,kindly contact me.
Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hii...Dr Momina here.I am Pakistani medical graduate(YOG:2020),have started preparation for USMLE step 1. I am a beginner and need a study partner for accountability and motivation to complete daily targets.My resources are BNB videos,FA and UW.
Thank you!
Hi,
I am also a Pakistani medical graduate beginning to prep for Usmle. I'm interested in studying with you. My resource for now is FA but planning to get Uworld soon inshaAllah. Please contact me.

Thankyou

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you!
hey I am interested and motivated by your plan for step 1. please reply me at [email protected] if you are in. thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts