USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Christine and I am an US IMG going into my third year of medical school in Austria. I am planning to take the USMLE Step 1 in July 2022. I would like to begin to review/discuss topics or go through questions weekly over Zoom or Skype or Facetime and am flexible timewise (no specific timezone needed). Please let me know if you are interested, so we can discuss what date and time works best :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! My name is Christine and I am an US IMG going into my third year of medical school in Austria. I am planning to take the USMLE Step 1 in July 2022. I would like to begin to review/discuss topics or go through questions weekly over Zoom or Skype or Facetime and am flexible timewise (no specific timezone needed). Please let me know if you are interested, so we can discuss what date and time works best :)
hi dear, i'm a medical student in Hungary. I am also working towards taking my step1 exam next year May. I'm interested!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, are u a beginner or u are preparing

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi dear, i'm a medical student in Hungary. I am also working towards taking my step1 exam next year May. I'm interested!
Hi Christine;

I am already a graduate in medicine and I am also preparing for the EME Step 1 and looking for a studying partner. I live in San Francisco area in California. I wonder if you like to become a studying partner with me. You can email me at: [email protected]

Best wishes,

Dr. Ala Rabadi.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts