USMLE Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a graduate of KEMU. My exam is in May in philli. I need a study partner who lives in Virginia. Please let me know if anybody is interested :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in Vienna, VA

I live in Vienna, VA and I am about to start studying for the CS exam. I am interested in setting up a schedule to start the study sessions.

Please contact me at 5714450007 if you are interested.

Regards,
Nameer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great! Right now I'm in Pakistan but I'll contact you once I'm there which is around 24th April if that's okay with you? I live in Springfield VA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice

This will workout perfectly. I work in Alexandria, VA. Springfield is in my way home. We can meetup around Springfield of Vienna.

Please call me once you get to Virginia.

Regards,
Nameer

·
Registered
3 Posts
va practice

hey guys,
i live in va too! if you guys dont mind would love to join you for cs practice. let me know if this is a possibility.

·
Registered
19 Posts
how are you now I am interested to do a live practice of CS if we can poassible talk and arrange.I live in Arlington , VA.
I live in Vienna, VA and I am about to start studying for the CS exam. I am interested in setting up a schedule to start the study sessions.

Please contact me at 5714450007 if you are interested.

Regards,
Nameer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Study partner in Virginia/DC

Hey is anyone preparing for CS now ???Im in Virginia currently and looking for a serious study partner..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys .. i ld like to join you all.. why dont we make a skype group quickly and arrange a meeting .. we could practice all day this weekend... my ID is bishesh23... thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts