USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, looking for a Skype/Zoom/Meet USMLE Step 1 study partner. Studying from FA 2021, Pathoma and UWorld QBank, eventually Boards and Beyond too.

1) Test Date: October 2021

2) Location: GMT +1 (Rome, Italy)

3) Stage of Studying: Have been through FA already, not yet through Pathoma and UWorld QnBank.

4) Type of Study Buddy: Online . USMLE Step 1

6) Other infos: I'm an IMG, working, so till end of summer I need to meet one/twice a week or less (not more). After the end of august I'm planning to fin 2-3 days/week to study whole day. Starting in april.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, looking for a Skype/Zoom/Meet USMLE Step 1 study partner. Studying from FA 2021, Pathoma and UWorld QBank, eventually Boards and Beyond too.

3) Stage of Studying: Have been through FA already, not yet through Pathoma and UWorld QnBank.

6) Other infos: I'm an IMG, working, so till end of summer I need to meet one/twice a week or less (not more). After the end of august I'm planning to fin 2-3 days/week to study whole day. Starting in april.
Hi , i am Interested , my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts

I am interested , my email; [email protected] , I am IMG too

·
Registered
2 Posts

I'm interested can I still join, if yes email me [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts