USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Study Partner(s) in Chicago - October (1/2 found)

Hello everyone, I am looking for a study partner jn Chicago,IL. I will probably be there first of October and taking the exam October 27th. Looking for a serious partner willing to do several hours a day of practice cases throughout the month of October. Let me know if you're interested.

Best Regards

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am taking the exam on 8th october. Will be in chicago from sept 23. Free on oct 5,6,7. If interested...leave me a mssg on skype....my skype I'd is hydinbham

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good. I will be there on October 1st. Hopefully we can get in some good practice during that time.

I will be looking for more partners during Octover, or perhaps we can have a larger group. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

Regards

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi my exam is october 16th. i'll be practicing starting september 15th in chicago up until exam day. msg whenever you can meet up during that time and hopefully we can get lots of practice in together. thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi my exam is october 16th. i'll be practicing starting september 15th in chicago up until exam day. msg whenever you can meet up during that time and hopefully we can get lots of practice in together. thanks!
Sounds good, I'll keep you updated. I will be there October 1st and we'll try to get at least a couple of practice days in before October 5th (will attend a course) and then again October 11th onward if that's OK with you. I will stay in touch.

Regards

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am currently in Chicago, to attend a course and preparing CS. Exam in December.
Account name:chanje90

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

Is anyone still looking for a CS study partner I am taking my CS in 2 weeks and I need some serious studying.

Thanks
Tarun Kapoor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts