USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there ppl, i have my cs in houston on august 3rd. i would like to share room with anyone who has exam around the same time and would like to study for cs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello,

i am planning to give cs end of july. have not started studying yet- still focused on ck material. I am in houston.

Let me know if you think we can help each other

·
Registered
26 Posts
hello,

i am planning to give cs end of july. have not started studying yet- still focused on ck material. I am in houston.

Hey Im in Houston. My exam in is on July 3rd. Let me know if you would be interested to study together. Skype is amahmud88

·
Registered
27 Posts
my exam is on 8 aug

hey there ppl, i have my cs in houston on august 3rd. i would like to share room with anyone who has exam around the same time and would like to study for cs.
hello ... My exam is on 08 aug.... I am coming on 20 june at houston and will stay till 15 aug.. so also needed roomate.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
hello,

Hi I also live in Houston and am looking for a SP. Please let me know if you would be available to study.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hello ... My exam is on 08 aug.... I am coming on 20 june at houston and will stay till 15 aug.. so also needed roomate.....
Hi I also am looking for a study partner in Houston as I live here. please let me know if you will be available. my exam in on July 6th in ATL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts