USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm looking for a live study partner for the Step 2 CS. I'm planning to take my exam in January. If anyone lives in the LA area or willing to meet halfway, I would love to study. Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i dont have enough posts to send a PM
i live in Los Angeles and need a study partner. my exam is on Jan 9th. text or call anytime so we can set up a study schedule. (562)412-six668
i dont have enough posts to send a PM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi my name is saman, I accidentally noticed your name, probably persian, yes? I'm going to take my exam on 10th of January. I'm living in LA county. by the way we can practice for a few days if you are interested through the skype, cause your exam is sooner. If you are interested, this is my skype id: saman nassiri

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey,
I'm looking for a live study partner for the Step 2 CS. I'm planning to take my exam in January. If anyone lives in the LA area or willing to meet halfway, I would love to study. Thank you!
Hi, I saw your thread in usmle-forum.
I'm also looking for cs study partner in LA from 9-12 Jan.
We can go through few full cases a day.
Please reply me if you are interested in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
study partner

Hey,
are u still looking for a study partner? i am also looking for a study partner and i live in LA area. i would be willing to meet halfway!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts