USMLE Forums banner

Study Partner in Michigan Step 1

774 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Muhammad28 
#1 ·
Hello,

I'm looking for a study partner in Michigan for Step 1 starting in the end of April (Some time after April 25th).
By this point I will have completed my studying which consists of Kaplan videos and lecture notes for certain subjects. Pathoma and Goljan for path. BRS Physio. HY Neuro. BRS Behavioral. First Aid and UWorld QBank, and Kaplan QBank.

Pretty much looking for someone who wants to meet up, study, discuss, and quiz each other on the material.

I can meet on Wayne State's Campus in Detroit, UofM Campus in Ann Arbor. I'm also close to the Northville, Novi areas as well. So hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks

#3 ·
Hi.i am also preparing for step 1 and will want to join u as a study partner.i haev given kaplan books a one time read and video lectures.i have done pathoma but revising.need help for U world and Q bank.in this way u can also revise urs if u want to.i have done half of FA aswell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.