USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am in Philly and look forward to giving my CS exams at the end of February. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
CS in January, Philadelphia

Hi, I am in Philly and look forward to giving my CS exams at the end of February. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Hello , i am also planning to give Cs in philadelphia at the end of january, please let me know if u want to be a study partner, call me at 2672235958

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, I'll have my exam on 29 Feb in Philly, but I'll get to the US on 5 Feb only. So if you'll be interested to study hard from 6 to 28 Feb, you are welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I'm taking CS soon as well and am looking for study partner(s) in Philadelphia. Email me: [email protected] and hopefully we can figure out best meeting times/location.
Ciao,
Maria :)

Hello, I'll have my exam on 29 Feb in Philly, but I'll get to the US on 5 Feb only. So if you'll be interested to study hard from 6 to 28 Feb, you are welcome.
Hello , i am also planning to give Cs in philadelphia at the end of january, please let me know if u want to be a study partner, call me at 2672235958
I can study with anyone all day on Saturday and Sunday. Exam is on Monday. Please email me at: [email protected].

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Philli now, and I'll stay there till 18 feb. I'm ready to study every day, all day long, but I do not have quite place to do it. May be we can use room in free library. Please call me if you are interested and we will arrange a meeting. my phone number is 2154856795

1 - 7 of 7 Posts