USMLE Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In search for a studious study partner, in India, to start afresh in about a week. Let's start together, parallel studies, and figure out the best technique that suits us both.

Planning to take it in the next nine months.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for someone local...who has studied in a similar fashion for past 4.5 years of med school here. Sorry brother...wish you all the very best!

We can definitely discuss some concepts when either one of us is stuck on something. I'll inbox you my number!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heyy..i am from ahmedabad and looking forward to find study partner for step 1..i am appearing for step in december..let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
27 Posts
heyy , I m from anand in 3rd year mbbs and starting my prep from 12th july and deciding to give usmle in starting of june next year. I was looking for a studious study partner. let me know if you are interested. I m going to start with biochem.

·
Registered
12 Posts
In search for a studious study partner, in India, to start afresh in about a week. Let's start together, parallel studies, and figure out the best technique that suits us both.

Planning to take it in the next nine months.
im planning to give step 1
add me on whatsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts