USMLE Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi neha i am from chennai- just started usmle step 1 prep

Hi.. i am from hyd.. was looking for a SP as well.. let me knw if u are interested.. inbox me.
i am from chennai. but i would like to combine with u. my plans are first to do kaplan videos paralel with u world q n a. after all subjects to do fa. would like to know ur number so that we can discuss in detail. my number 09585538355. reply me asap

·
Registered
23 Posts
SP India (HYD)

i am from chennai. but i would like to combine with u. my plans are first to do kaplan videos paralel with u world q n a. after all subjects to do fa. would like to know ur number so that we can discuss in detail. my number 09585538355. reply me asap
pls check ua inbox..

·
Registered
11 Posts
i am not able to reply

pls check ua inbox..
hi neha i am not able to reply in private message .so i am replying here.i have done physiology kaplan videos with uworld q and a physio. i have plans of doing kaplan videos with parallel u world q and a for all subjects then start reading first aid with 2nd revision of u world and nbme qa. but i am ready to follow ur plans if we could get along fine with good emotional and competitive motivation.please whatsapp me. inbox ur number lets talk and see whether we could get along.. we dont need to completely study together. if we could adjust our plans somewhat similar we could update each other end of the day. keep messaging and motivating. do night studies keeping each other awake. discuss doubts and stuff...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts