USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I will take the Step 2 CS at the beginning of November. I am newly started studying. I have many questions to learn. I need a studying partner.. Thank you..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Greetings from Istanbul :)

Hi,
I will take the Step 2 CS at the end of the Sep. I am not sure that I can study with you because I have just few weeks for exam... But we can talk about study plan of course...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I will take the Step 2 CS at the end of the Sep. I am not sure that I can study with you because I have just few weeks for exam... But we can talk about study plan of course...
Dear Dr. Aybala,

I am in istanbul and i want to clarfy if the time zone will not be problem for you.
Of course i want to ask questions about the exam.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi...

yeah. please give me your email.
sorry but I am not able to post e-mail addresses in this submission due to webside's policy.
(something like that: To be able to post e-mail addresses your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah. please give me your email.
sorry but I am not able to post e-mail addresses in this submission due to webside's policy.
(something like that: To be able to post e-mail addresses your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.)
the system do not let me send it:(((

·
Registered
108 Posts
hi
looking for sp online .
time is flexible ,

if interested ,let me know please

thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts