USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Study partner near La Habra Heights, Los Angeles

Hi, looking for a SP for practicising cases and discussion. I am going to appear in the CS exam in the begining of April.

·
Registered
4 Posts
live study partner la Habra, CA

Hi, looking for a SP for practicising cases and discussion. I am going to appear in the CS exam in the begining of April.
Hi there I live in the Fullerton area, want to study. let me know, I'm taking my CS April 10th thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
study and pass

I live in the Fullerton, area, if you would like to study live practice , contact me I need to practice, my live sp cases. thanks. ochotes*yahoo.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

Hi Ochotes, thanks for your response. send me your email id so that i can add you on skype, or your contact number.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Dr. Dushy

Hi Ochotes, thanks for your response. send me your email id so that i can add you on skype, or your contact number.
Thanks!
yes , my Skype user name is OCHOTES and as I said if you want to practice-- live let me know im looking to practice live, LA center is getting difficult. 2 of my classmates did fail, they want step by step by the book, we need to practice. thanks. you can text me 909 8zero two 85 48

·
Registered
38 Posts
CS study by skype

Hi Dr.
I am looking for a partner by Skype and live study in LA. my exam is in May, I am in case 10 ( 5th edition FA). I am IMG , pediatrician as well.
I have a enough flexible time , just tell me your schedule.
my email address is [email protected]
my Skype id is torabi soheyla

Good Luck
soheyla

1 - 7 of 7 Posts