USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to read every line in the explanations of UW questions like many people advice, and I find it very very useful. But it is very time consuming.
By slow I mean, 5 questions per hour slow...
I don't think there's nothing to do about it, I just need to increase my study hours, I guess..
Just wanted to share, maybe you're experiencing the same frustration with me..

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm trying to read every line in the explanations of UW questions like many people advice, and I find it very very useful. But it is very time consuming.
By slow I mean, 5 questions per hour slow...
I don't think there's nothing to do about it, I just need to increase my study hours, I guess..
Just wanted to share, maybe you're experiencing the same frustration with me..
its normal do not compare ur self by the others..
i found this rate is reassuring..

me too doing it with the same rate and even slower than that, what to say just keep fighting even with the slow rate it will end

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks msa88. Eventhough you know that this is probably normal and everybody has some issues while studying, it's always good to hear that from someone.
Sometimes you're more focused and you go faster, everyday is just not same. In the end we're all doing our best.
I think we just need to keep a balanced level of stress, and take whatever we study seriously. No more, no less and be organized..
Other than that it's just patience...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts