USMLE Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I didn't even know you can print the notes out until I saw your post. I have read so many posts about ppl just highlighting on uworld and how that saves time, but this is even better. I tried it and the only prob I have with this is that it only lets you write a limited amount...but I guess thats good - prevents me from writting about the world and its mother in my notebook and just high yield facts and makes for a better review.

Thank you for sharing the idea!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to know that my confusion actually helped someone. Uworld's interface is really user friendly. One thing I should tell you though. While reviewing the test, my system crashed and I had to restart, only to find out that all my notes for that test (not old ones) were gone! So I am guessing they are uploaded to the server once you click the "End block" button. Just make sure you end the review by doing that and not to turn off your system directly. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
I didn't even know you can print the notes out until I saw your post. I have read so many posts about ppl just highlighting on uworld and how that saves time, but this is even better. I tried it and the only prob I have with this is that it only lets you write a limited amount...but I guess thats good - prevents me from writting about the world and its mother in my notebook and just high yield facts and makes for a better review.

Thank you for sharing the idea!
sorry i am wondering what do u mean by limited amount of writing? do u mean that for everything that u can write or limited amount per question and if you can please tell me is that limited amount as you mentioned is enough for uworld review notes it will be great! thank

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.