USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
how many times can we schedule/reschedule the test date at the prometric.
i extended my eligibility period and cancelled my test date appointment at the promteric already once, now i got my new permit and i am confused when to scdedule for the new appointment bcz i am not yet confident when i will take the exam
my eligibility period is till march 2011 ,can i schedule now an appointment like for feb 10 and thn if i don feel confident can i again reschedule it to lets say feb 25 without payin any fees or i should once only decide about the date....
i am confused:confused::confused::confused:

plz help:)

·
Registered
365 Posts
1 block = 3 months
you can only extend you exam 1 time.
Total time to take exam with extension is 6 months.

You can reschedule as many times as you want in your block period. However, you can only extend your eligibility for writing the exam one block. since you extended your block you are now locked into the next block, but inside of that you can take the exam whenever you want or reschedule as many times as you want..

You only pay reschedule fee if you reschedule within 1-2 weeks.

clear as mud?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 block = 3 months
you can only extend you exam 1 time.
Total time to take exam with extension is 6 months.

You can reschedule as many times as you want in your block period. However, you can only extend your eligibility for writing the exam one block. since you extended your block you are now locked into the next block, but inside of that you can take the exam whenever you want or reschedule as many times as you want..

You only pay reschedule fee if you reschedule within 1-2 weeks.

clear as mud?
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:):):)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts